87% of Peer Productions Actors who apply to drama school gain a place.
We believe that the most important preparation involves working as an actor and within creative projects. In addition we provide the following support for all learners:
- Individual help with researching and choosing courses
- The opportunity to meet previous graduates who have trained or are currently training at different drama schools to hear first hand what their courses are like.
- Support with personal statements for UCAS/UCAS Conservatoires.
- An appropriate reference.
- Support with choosing appropriate monologues/ developing material for drama school auditions.
- Monologue sessions with an experienced monologue coach. These are delivered as a combination of group and one to one sessions.